Tangy Ranch Grilled Chicken from French's
2/3 cup Ranch dressing
1/3 cup French's classic yellow mustard
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix Ranch dressing, mustard and sugar.
2. Pour 2/3 cup sauce over chicken.
3. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Grill chicken 10 to 15 minutes until done.
5. Serve chicken with remaining mustard sauce.
Buffalo Grilled Chicken Sandwiches from Frank's RedHot
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 hard rolls
Blue cheese crumbles
1. Marinate chicken in buffalo sauce in a deep dish. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Grill chicken 12 minutes or until no longer pink, basting with additional sauce.
3. Serve on rolls with blue cheese.
Shrimp and Cheese Grits
1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
1 and 1/2 cup quick-cooking grits
1 and 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
5 scallions, white and green
Salt and pepper
6 slices bacon, thinly sliced
1 lb large shrimp
3/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a large sauce pan, bring 5 cups water and the evaporated milk to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low, stir in the grits, partially cover and simmer, stirring until just thickened, about 15 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, stir in the cheese and three-quarters of the scallion greens, season with salt and pepper and cover to keep warm.
3. While the grits are cooking, in a large skillet. cook the bacon over medium-high heat until almost crisp, about 8 minutes. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and stir into the pan along with the scallion whites; cook until the shrimp is opaque, about 3 minutes. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a bowl.
4. Divide the grits among 4 bowls and top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle remaining scallion greens on top.
Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies from Hershey's
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 Hershey's cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 and 1/4 cups butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 (10oz) package Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
4. Gradually add in flour mixture, beating well.
5. Stir in peanut butter chips.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely.