Saturday, May 21, 2011
1. Urban Cowgirl Ankle Booties (Originally $32.80, Now $26.24)
2. Strappy Leatherette Wedges ($26.80)
3. Cheetah Print Cone Heels ($20.80)
4. Opaque Bead Necklace (7.80)
5. Brunch Date Necklace ($7.80)
6. Glossy Embossed Faux Crocodile Handbag ($29.80)
7. Elastic Flower Ring ($2.80)
8. Opera Swing Earrings ($4.80)
9. Faceted Chandelier Earrings ($3.80)
Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
|Bridal Party Dress ($282.00)|
|Swing Dress ($190.00)|
|Reversible Agatha Dress ($195.00)|
|Black Satin Party Dress ($130.00)|
This woman from Florida is well known for designing her own dresses. Check out her blog at http://missbrache.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
1. Pleated Zebra Dress with Straps ($34.50)
2. Cowl Neck A-line Animal Print Dress ($24.50)
3. Mesh Lace Short ($19.50)
4. Zebra Burnout Ruffle Dress ($34.50)
5. Belted Safari Dress ($26.00)
6. Cuffed Brocade Short (Originally $26.50, Now $20.00)
7. Chiffon Zebra Print Skirt ($26.50)
8. Morning Latte Skirt with Bow Belt ($29.50)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
I would by these Gabrielle D'Estree Rubellite Earrings by Marie Helene de Taillac from Barney's ($6750.00). They are gorgeous for date nights and would last for years.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Make sure to check out part 1 from yesterday. What do you think of these picks?
1. Simply Vera Vera Wang Jet-Tone Multistrand Necklace (Originally $36.00; On Sale $23.40)
2. Simply Vera Vera Wang Two-Tone Multistrand Necklace (Originally $48.00; On Sale $31.20)
3. LC Lauren Conrad Zander Platform Sandals (Originally $64.99; On Sale $44.99)
4. ELLE™ Libbie Peep-Toe Platform Wedges (Originally $64.99; On Sale $34.99)
5. ELLE™ Hamlin Platform Wedges (Originally $64.99; On Sale $44.99)
6. Simply Vera Vera Wang Nyx Espadrilles (Originally $74.99; On Sale $48.99)
7. LC Lauren Conrad Faux-Leather Motorcycle Jacket (Originally $72.00; On Sale $49.99)
8. LC Lauren Conrad Pointelle Crop Cardigan (Originally $50.00; On Sale 34.99)
Red and White Polka Dot Rockabilly Bow Blouse
Vintage Re-purposed 1940's Rhinestone Filligree Cocktail Ring
Nautical Silver Toned Layered Chain Necklace
This shop is owned by a woman who searches estate sales for unique, one of a kind finds.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
Urban Outfitter's has their bathing suit selection available only online. They have some cute pieces, but these are my favs.
|Cyn and Luca Laceup Swimsuit ($119.00)|
|Reef Lurex Stripe Bandeau Bikini Top ($39.00) |
Reef Lurex Stripe String Bikini Bottom ($39.00)
|UO Ruffled Skirt One-Piece Swimsuit ($89.00)|
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
1970's Vintage Dress
Polka Dot Vintage Pencil Skirt
Vintage Blue London Fog Trench Rain Coat
This shop describes itself as a "funky, vintage retailer" and contains a variety of vintage finds.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
1. Off to Crete Top ($69.99) - Great as a tunic or a dress
2. Stripe a Match Skirt ($49.99)
3. Double Decker Cookie Skirt ($39.99)
4. Paper Carnation Dress ($79.99) - Love the floral details on this dress
5. Social Hour Skirt ($37.99) - Sweet and fits with the lace trend this season
6. Lovejoy's Tea Room Dress ($47.99)
7. March of the Pendant Necklace ($15.99) - Can never get enough of the penguins
8. Never Enough Necklace ($23.99)
Monday, May 9, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Eden (tawny matte finish)
Sin (champagne shimmer)
Original (nude, dries invisible)
I am sure, by now, you can tell I love Urban Decay products. If I had the money, I would own all of the stuff they make. Alas, I don't have an endless supply of money, so I put mine towards their primers. See this post for my other Urban Decay primer obsession. I started using the Eden primer on my eyelids a few months ago and I will never go back. The color of Eden will even out your eyelids prior to applying eyeshadow or could be worn alone. Put a little bit of this on your eyelids and your eyeshadow will stay in place all day. The tube I bought a few months ago is still going strong so it lasts awhile.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Upon first glance, this site looks like a place to go to find gag gifts, but they actually have quite a bit in cute clothes and jewelery.
1. Plaid Natasha Trench (Originally $82; On Sale for $54.99) - I love the plaid pattern and the colors on this
2. Sheer Dottie Socks (Originally $12; On Sale for $5.99) - Would look cute peeking out of flats or sandals.
3. Rose Tapestry Dress ($68.00)
4. Gingham Peggy Dress ($64.00)
5. Pleated Wildflower Dress ($74.00)
6. Roommate Citation Notepad ($6.00) - I know that many of you do not have roommates anymore (except
for your husbands) but wouldn't this have been great to have?
7. Mini Robot Vacuum ($24.00) - What a fun way to clean up crumbs!
8. Singing Sparrow Necklace ($14.00)
9. Skinny Bow Belt ($14.00) - The bow adds a nice detail
Friday, May 6, 2011
brands itself as being a part of the natural, organic and green lifestyle. This means that the items featured are from independent designers who are environmental conscious.
1. Toggery Nikki Skirt ($66.00)
2. Cri De Coeur Emma Wedge ($200.00)
3. Cri De Coeur Chloe Peeptoe Flat (Originally $120; On Sale for $72.00)
4. Bario-Neal Knottedrush Ring ($140.00) - I love this simple ring.
5. Cheeky Monkey Emperor Penguin Pendant ($210.00) - Can't pass on the penguin!
6. Chakra Pennywhistle Little Modern Birds Pillow ($60.00) - Wouldn't this look adorable in your house?
Thursday, May 5, 2011
These products work extra hard while you sleep which is the time when your skin and hair repair themselves, making their active ingredients more potent.
1. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream ($48)
2. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue ($35)
3. StriVectin Overnight Facial Resurfacing Cream ($59)
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
1. Atheleta Printed Chakra Tank ($54.00)
2. Express Long-Sleeve Graphic Tee ($20.93)
3. Express Fold-Over Cropped Pant ($34.90)
4. Forgotten Shanghai Yoga Mat for Athleta ($79.00)
I can't get over the cost just for a yoga mat, but I thought it was a cute design.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
Personally, I love white any time of the year and I haven't been one to follow the no white after Labor Day "rule". My only problem is getting them dirty.
1. Bebe Gabriella Flare Trouser ($109.00)
2. The Limited Delicate Ruffle Wrap Shirt ($44.90)
So cute for work.
3. Old Navy Handkerchief Sweater Vest ($22.50)
Great over a bright colored top.
4. DKNY Soft Leather Slouchy Hobo ($265.00)
Sunday, May 1, 2011
1. Sancia Wooden Wedges ($165.00)
2. Crawford Top (Originally $198.00; On Sale $69.99)
3. Marci Leather Strappy Sandals ($77.00)
4. Dacia Sandal ($109.00)
5. Lucy Hight Waisted Polka Dot Skirt (Originally $107.50 ; On Sale $39.99)
I've loved violet as a make up color for years, it goes great with my green eyes.
1. Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow ($19)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($18)
I am a HUGE fan of Urban Decay, and these pencils will last you through the day.
3. Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Beethoven ($34)
4. Sephora by Opi Urban Ballerina Mini Collection ($18)