|Peanut a Greyhound/Lab Mix|
1. "This is a gorgeous dog and he gives the impression that he knows it" - Yup Peanut knows she is pretty
2. They sleep alot
3. Greyhounds tend to go white in the face early on. - Peanut started graying when she was 4
4. Small ears that are exquisitely soft to the touch.
5. The two middle toes are longer than the two outside to help with running.
6. They live indoors with the family and are very sensitive to heat or cold.
7. Greyhounds can easily back out of their collar. - Anyone who remembers Peanut as a puppy knows she is a master of escape.
8. Greyhounds commonly have sparsely coated or almost hairless tummies.
9. Many Greyhounds consider it their birthright to get on the furniture.
10. Long and lean, Greyhounds have probably invented counter-surfing.
All of the comments in the book have convinced me that Peanut has to be mixed with a Greyhound!