Saturday, February 26, 2011

Meet My Doggies

I have two very cute, sweet and loveable dogs. I don't know what I would do without them, and I spoil them way too much!

Peanut


Peanut is a 4 year old black Lab mix. I found her at the pound 4 years ago as a puppy. She was part of a litter of 9 puppies and their mom who had been found abandoned. I instantly fell in love. She look like a little peanut as a puppy, hence the name.


However, she grew into a large, tall dog who appears to be mixed more with a Greyhound or Great Dane. She enjoys playing fetch, toys with squeakers and napping as much as possible!

Buddy


Buddy is my boyfriend's dog and Peanut's best friend. He is a 4 year old Jack Russel mix who was also adopted from the pound. He was found wandering the road and had been abused. We took him in and rehabbed him and now he is a sweet, well adjusted dog. He still is a bit skittish, but he warms up to you quickly and loves a great belly rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment