Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Second Day Hair

Washing your hair every day is bad for the color and for the health of your hair. Learning how to extend a shampoo will not only save time but also save your hair and extend the life of your color. The trick is dry shampoo.

I used to be adament about washing my hair every day, but thanks to some experiments with dry shampoos, I can do 2-3 days between blow outs. Here are my suggestions.

Love It!



I use this on a regular basis on second day hair to make my hair less oily and to add volume.



I use this even on the day I was my hair for a boost of volume anytime my hair feels like it needs a boost!


I have used this in the past and I find it gives me similar results to the Pssst! product.

Love It Not!


The cheapest of the bunch, you get what you pay for. This product didn't do anything about the oiliness in my hair or to add volume.



There was nothing particularly wrong with this product, it just didn't blow me away as being anything special. And for that price, it better be special.



Luckily, I got this as part of a sale so I don't feel so hurt about spending the money. Again, there is nothing really wrong with it, I just wasn't blown away by it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment