Friday, April 1, 2011

Evernote

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!




I already had my blog posts planned for today, but after a recent new discovery, I had to share with everyone. 

I am in love with Evernote.

I have no idea why I haven't used/discovered this before, but there is no turning back. It used to be that when I came across a good site for my blog, I would have to save it to favorites or go ahead and copy and paste a link into a draft blog post while figuring out what I wanted to say so that I would remember it. 

Now, I just click the save to Evernote button and can come back when I have more time. 

Its not just for websites, I can store pictures, notes, screenshots, just about anything I think of there for reference later.

Anyway, this is not a paid endorsement or anything, I just wanted to share with everyone my excitement over this new discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment