1. Sleek - Wear the bob with the ends flat ironed to gain more length and a sleek look.
2. Soft - Dry the hair with a round brush to turn the ends under.
3. Romantic Curls - Apply a curl enhancing lotion to wet hair and scrunch while drying. Finally, use a curling iron to shape spirals.
4. Sexy Waves - Apply mousse to damp hair and blow dry sleek. Use a curling iron to shape curls and then finger brush them into waves.
5. Retro - After rough drying hair, set hair in pin curls and let cool.
6. Flipped Out - Using a round brush, flip ends of hair out. Hold with pomade or styling wax to create a