1 and 1/2 Cups Greek Yogurt
2 Tbls Grated Onion
1 Tbls Ginger
1/2 Tsp Red Pepper
1/2 Tsp Tumeric
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag.
2. Add chicken to the bag and seal.
3. Marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
4. Place roasting pan in oven and preheat broiler on high.
5. Place chicken in roasting pan and sprinkle with salt.
6. Broil in lower third of oven for 15 minutes until cooked through, turning halfway through.
Mexican Chicken Casserole
1 (12oz) Can of Shredded Chicken
1 Tsp Taco Seasoning
1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
1 and 1/2 Cups Salsa
2 oz Cream Cheese
1 (15 oz) Can Black Beans
1 Tomato, Chopped
2 (6 inch) Tortillas
1/2 Cup Mexican Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add chicken and taco seasoning to non-stick skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add bell peppers and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Stir in salsa and cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Add cream cheese and cook until melted, stiring constantly.
6. Add in beans and tomato.
7. Spoon 1/2 of mix into bottom of 8 inch baking dish. Cover with tortilla and follow with rest of chicken mix, tortilla and the cheese.
8. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
2 Tbls Fresh Parsley, Chopped
2 Tbls Butter
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
4 Tbls dried herbs of your choice
1 Tbl Olive Oil
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and herbs on both sides of chicken.
2. Melt butter in large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add oil to pan.
3. Add chicken to pan and cook 5 minutes until brown.
4. Turn chicken and cook another 7 minutes until cooked through.
Raspberry Chocolate Bars
1 and 3/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 Cup + 2 Tbls Butter, Melted
3 Cups Flaked Coconut
1 and 1/2 Cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (12 oz) Jar Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
1 and 2/3 Cups White Baking Chips
3/4 Cups Chopped Walnuts
1 (6 oz) Bag Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press mixture into pan.
3. Sprinkle with coconut and drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Stir jam to soften and spread over warm coconut mixture in pan. Sprinkle with white baking chips and nuts.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips.
7. Cool completely and cut.