Sunday, February 27, 2011

1 Week in Perspective

In honor of my 1 week blogging anniversary, I wanted to create a post that summed up just why I love blogging and to see if anyone else feels the same way!




1. As a recent graduate school graduate, I do not have tons of money. However, I have lots of desire for clothes. I often find myself "window shopping" websites, putting things in my cart, and then not buying them. Blogging lets me share with the world the things I would love to buy!






2. I also often have a strong reaction to a news story or event and no one around to share with. Blogging lets me share with whoever will listen!










3. Blogging lets me explore new websites that I would not normally find and make some great discoveries.





4. Finally, blogging lets me meet some great new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment